Thursday, December 4, 2008

MFT Ambassador Challenge #1

The new release party over at the MFT forum on SCS was last night. The new sets are fabulous. I love the challenges and this one was to have three buttons and something blue on the card. Since a new Flopsey was being released and I had not used my one from last month, I decided to make a card with it. I used brilliance blue and bashful blue cardstock, a piece of glitter DP I got in a glitter paper pack last year. Three little brilliant blue buttons, and matching ribbon. I colored Flopsey with copics, paper pieced the cupcake bottom, dotted the icing, and added stickles to make the icing all glittery.The corners of the brilliant blue layer were punched with the wrought iron corner punch. The image was cut using oval nestabilities.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Cute card Susan! Love that stamp!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your flopsy is too cute! Great job! :)

Abi Bundy said...

love the rabbit, great job

Shirley said...

How adorably cute! I love the whole card!

All about Layering Day 4