Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!

Hello fellow bloggers, I think I finally (fingers crossed) got my computer issues under control. I have still been stamping and today want to show you what I made with last weeks Bella color and sketch challenges. I used Lavender Bittybloom, the colors are ballet blue, lovely lilac, and brocade blue. The image was stamped using Brilliance graphite black ink pad and colored with copic markers. The image was cut out using rectangle nesties and layered on the blue which was cut with a scalloped rectangle nestie, the lilac was run through my cuttlebug with the script embossing folder. the ribbon is an older piece of lovely lilac grosgrain ribbon. Isn't she cute? Thanks for coming by, Susan

3 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

I really like that embossing folder, and i think i'm going to have to look into getting some nesties ;) love your card.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute! I like the two embossed panels! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!! tfs!!
-t

All about Layering Day 4