Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Tuesday!!

I have been busy creating over the past week or so. I am still in LOVE with my Portrait. Today I thought I would share some of my recent creations.

Here I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out the flower and Doily. The stamps are from Gina K. Designs, the set is called Poster board Sentiments

Negative stamping Technique

Portrait was used to cut the hot pink lacy circle layer and spiky flower.

I used the new Free Birthday Hoot stamp set, from Gina K Designs,  the cut file, and patterned new patterned paper pack for this one.


Hexagons are very popular this season so I cut out this Hexagon background using my portrait and a cut file from the Silhouette store. The focal Image is from Gina K's All occasions labels 2

Lots of dots just needed some ink, so I made my own DP with it. The label  is from another new set from Gina K Designs called  All occasion labels 2
 I am on the Studio Calico waiting list for their monthly Project life kit and they sent me a free stamp set. The set contains the sentiment below and another diagonal line border stamp. The border under the sentiment was made using this months one free with three stamp set called Petite Borders. They are seriously cute!!

This card combines two new stamp sets Poster board sentiments and Lots of dots.
Phew that was a lot of cards I hope you liked them!!  Thanks for Stopping by!!

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4