Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fabulous Frames

WooHoo!!  I just got my Fabulous Frames stamp set from Gina K Designs!! Melanie out did herself on this one!!

 For my first card I made a mask to cover the center portion of the card and the edges, and used another stamp set from Melanie called Pretty Patterns to stamp the patterns in the top and bottom areas. Next I colored in the borders with copics, and stamped the greeting, from the Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set in the oval. 

For my second card I stamped the Fabulous Frame stamp onto a piece of patterned paper, colored in the border with a Copic marker, then I stamped the centre of the frame stamp on Fresh Asparagus cardstock, and cut it out. I cut out a scalloped oval out of Cherry Red cardstock, and an oval of Kraft cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Chalkboard Sentiments in Cherry Red Ink.

Thank for stopping by  Susan :)



No comments:

All about Layering Day 4