Thursday, April 2, 2015

Something Amazing!!

I have to share with you all this amazing new DIY Gel Polish!!  I saw it on Facebook and I had never tried any Gel polish before. I love nail polish but I have never found one that would not chip right off my nails. I have looked at the ones in the drug stores and found it too expensive, plus you needed a base coat, the polish itself  and then a top coat. I admit I was not willing to put that much into doing my nails. Plus, I was not sure I wanted to use a potentially dangerous UV Lamp as I know someone who had melanoma under her thumb nail.  This is exactly why I wanted to try GelMoment. One coat, 60 seconds under an LED Lamp, done. Wow!! Really?? Yes!!  I bought a lamp, polish, cleansers, removers, files and cuticle pusher. I also believe in having all the tools. lol I set up my stuff, pushed back my cuticles, cleansed with a cleanser wipe, applied one coat of polish on my thumb and put it under the light for 60 seconds..Done  I was blown away it was perfectly dry!!! I finished the rest and loved the results!! I also did my toes and change my polish weekly, not because it has chipped or anything, but I want a new color LOL.



I decided to join this company as a distributor, this company is so new I am 1 of only a few people selling this in Nova Scotia. So I wanted to share it with you all. If you want easy quick, durable long lasting Gel polish, feel free to contact me at nurse6b@hotmail.com. If you wan to see more about this product check out my GelMoment website. Thanks for letting me share and I will be back in a while with some more MISTI made cards!!
Have a great Easter Weekend!!

No comments:

All about Layering Day 4