Saturday, July 4, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #235

This weeks MFT card challenge is a sketch challenge. 

Here is the sketch
 And this is my card.  I made the background using distress Inks, the MFT script background stamp, MFT Punctuated stencil. The circles frame and butterflies were all cut using spellbinders dies. The sentiment is from an older MFT set I believe is called Heartstrings Joline. It was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder in a strip of paper cut out of the MFT's Fishtail Flag dienamics.
I hope you like my take on the sketch and come by again soon!!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful colors! Love all the layers of the stamping/inking/stenciling on the background panel and the dimension in the butterfly! So glad you joined us at MFT!

All about Layering Day 4