Sunday, April 23, 2017

CFC172 - Pink, Navy & White

Happy Sunday. I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. I received some Happy Mail this week and decided to try out this weeks color challenge.


For my card I stamped the Full On Floral background stamp on a piece of white cardstock using Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink and it a amazing!  I only stamped once using my Misti and the image came out perfect. I also stamped the sentiment from the new stamp set Floating, I love this sentiment. I then adhered my panel onto a card base of  navy cardstock, layered the sentiment using Fishtail Banners and added a few sequins from the Sistahood Sparkle sequin mix.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come on over and add your card to the challenge.

Happy Sunday
Susan




No comments:

All about Layering Day 4