Saturday, June 17, 2017

June 2017 Calling All Sistahs Reminder

Hi and welcome to this months Calling All Sistahs monthly reminder to do your self-breast examination and to book your mammogram is due.


This month I used the Be stamp set from the Calling All Sistahs  stamp line by CAS-ual Friday Stamps.



 I stamped the sentiments on a piece of watercolor paper I had water-colored with It's a Girl ink from Catherine Pooler Designs with white pigment ink and used WOW clear embossing powder to make my top panel. The bottom layer is inked using the same ink using the Tin Roof stamp set by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps on a white top fold card base. I cut the to player using Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics from My Favorite Things.  For my sentiment I used the "kick cancer's butt" sentiment from the Calling All Sistahs stamp set and stamped it on to a sentiment strip made with the Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax Die-namics from MFT using Versafine Black Onyx Ink. Once my card was assembled I added Three vellum die cut butterflies.



I hope you enjoyed this month's reminder card and please visit the Calling All Sistahs Blog to see more of this months reminder cards.

1 comment:

Heather North said...

If I didn''t know any better I would think you had used patterned paper. Beautiful card, and wonderful reminder, Susan.

All about Layering Day 4