Saturday, March 17, 2018

March CAS Reminder

Well hello there!   Welcome back!! This is your monthly reminder to do you self-breast examination and schedule your mammogram. As my card says "You better check yourself".  Early detection is your best chance for a sucessful recovery.

Please come on over to the Calling All Sistahs Blog and see what the rest of the Sistahs have created this month.

This month, for your reminder I created this card using the Supercalifragilistic stamp set. The whole set and made a background for my tag, which I created using the Tag Buddies Fri-dies.  The sentiment is from the Calling All Sistahs stamp set and I embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I used some coordinating ribbon from my stash and a few of the Sistahood Sparkle Limited Edition Sequin Mix to complete my card along with a couple strips of silver glimmer paper to complete my card.


Thanks for coming by today and as always you can save 15% in the CAS-ual Fridays Shop using the code below.

Please stop back tomorrow for this month's Encouragement Challenge.

Susan

3 comments:

Heather North said...

I love your idea of creating your own background paper with the supercalifragilistic stamp set, and of course the addition of glittery silver. <3 Thank you for this sparkling reminder, Susan!

sandie said...

This is just lovely Susan-I adore the touches of silver-great idea x

Pierre Mercer said...

Nice blog yyou have

All about Layering Day 4